Thursday, March 22, 2012

10 Things About Sunny

Me & my little sister Brianna (if only I could get a picture without her pulling a face!)

Hi there! Those of you who read my lifestyle blog, The Life of Sunny, probably know quite a lot about me. However, those of you who read my cooking experiments adventures may not have much insight into what happens outside the kitchen. So in true first date style, here is a quick 10 things about me!

1. My celebrity crush has always been (and always will be) Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ever since I watched Terminator 2 as a 10 year old, I have been madly in love with him! I own just about every movie he has ever made & when I am sick they are my favourite DVD’s to pull out.

2. My favourite colour is red, and sometimes purple.

3. I love to read – there is always a stack of books on my bedside table awaiting my attention. To feed my book habit I’m often found trawling the shelves of my local second hand book store & getting massive packages of books bought in the UK delivered to work.

4. I desperately want a pug dog. But living in an apartment is not conductive to raising a puppy!

5. I have spent the last 3 years on a desperate search for the right pair of brown or tan flat boots with no success (yet!). But this year might be my lucky year.

6. I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters ranging in age from 14 – 28. They are all amazingly funny & interesting, with such completely different personalities to each other. Their quirks are a constant source of hilarity – from my 14 year old sister Emma who is intensely passionate about gay rights & can quote Harry Potter in any situation, to my 19 year old brother James who wraps me up in a blanket and puts a glass of water by me when I fall asleep on the lounge after watching movies together when I visit home. I have never met people I value more!

7. My favourite tea is Crème Brulee from T2, my favourite coffee is Vanilla Latte by Nescafe & my favourite hot chocolate is $1 from 7/11!

8. My family owns a Cattle farm called Speter Island Cattle Farm in Townsville, Queensland

9. Every year I buy plants and by the end of February they are all dead. My balcony gets full sun in summer all day long & even 2 days without watering kills any plants…. I actually met my partner at Bunning’s (a hardware store) whilst buying more plants to sacrifice to my sun god. So I guess there is a silver lining!

10. My favourite pizza is plain cheese.

Well I hope this gives you an insight into the woman behind the apron!

Sunny xx

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com